Skip to main content

And you did that Mistake again!

You could have tried to find a better path.


A mistake is committed subconsciously, but committing that particular mistake a second time is utter stupidity and committing it repeatedly is no less than a crime. Then, as far as our upcoming generations are concerned, they consider these mistakes as conscious choices made by us. Hence, they consider them as ethics to be followed for a lifetime. Furthermore, they make it a rule to constantly abide by. Hence, one minuscule repeated mistake magnifies up to the extent of becoming a thumping big crime. Walking... we leave behind our footsteps and the ones following take the wrong path followed by us considering it to be the right path. Fine... it's not possible to eradicate that mistake but its consequences can be modified to a great extent if tried, so as the upcoming generations don't get influenced by them. Hence, it can be concluded that this is the best possible way to correct the mistake.   

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Thank you Hurricane!

A never-felt-before turbulent calmness. It was dusty enough that I couldn't see, so dusty that I had to close my eyes! Amidst the dusty stormy winds, my heartfelt calm, calm like a summer breeze,  calm yet turbulent like the seas . Aha! don't worry not stagnant like still water. My vision felt something like that when catastrophically devastated cities begin looking forward towards rebuilding themselves. When destructive sights are absent yet normalcy is amiss too. As if the drought-dried land is ready to welcome the first shower of rain. Never felt such distinctive calmness; for me, it was either raging storms or the momentary peace when these racing, howling winds eventually settled down. I used to have storms and hurricanes inside but then they eventually settled down to peace. Sometimes happiness doesn't lie in getting what or who you want but in cherishing the object of your affection and the time spent with it, only to end up caressing the memories later. Looking...

Not alone, still Raped.

And then one gloomy shatter day, the maniac creatures gathered between the hazy lights, and she got raped beside the pavement amongst the city lights. I could very well imagine the above headlines in tomorrow's newspaper and I hurried home with a quickened pace. I rescued myself from being a victim of rape today but could very well be one of those in the near future, as per the current scenario of our country. Maybe in the future, I could be encountered with one of such heinous acts, who knows? Hello, scared women of our nation! I honestly feel no pleasure in typing this but my emotions are raging upon listening to the heights reached by these lustful misogynist maniacs in our country. Do we still need men to protect our sanctity, who are in turn responsible for swallowing it whole? Men have proved to not understand the meaning of the word consent, let alone acknowledge it. If someone's sister is unsafe because of a man, then his sister will be unsafe because of someon...